Heavy Duty Tube Axial
Flow Fans & Man Coolers
Industrial Tube axial flow fans are used where high volume of air is
delivered at relatively low pressure. Tube axial fan provides high
the tube casing guides air smoothly through the rotating blades. These
heavy duty axial flow fans can be installed in following ways:
- Flange Mounted - Axial Fan can be bolted on outlet / inlet
flange of the duct.
Mounted (Man Coolers) - frequently refered as Mancoolers these axial
fans are provided with stand. Man Coolers are located directly on
the factory floor. Our mancoolers are available with tilting
positioning of the fan at different angles.
Applications of Tube Axial Fans
- Air circulation fans for HVAC applications.
- Industrial Air Ventilation fans.
- Kitchen Exhaust Fans in Hotels and Restaurents.
- Smoke Exhaust Fans in factories.
- Man Coolers for Industrial Cooling Purposes
- Man Coolers for Comfort Air Condition in Industrial and
Features of Tube Axial Fans
- Light Weight aluminium impellers provide maximum
corrosion resistance and increased motor life.
- Accurate dynamic balancing providing smooth operation of
Axial Fan eliminating vibration.
- Aerodyanamic design for maximum air flow and high
- Heavy-duty industrial construction for harsh operating
- Standard Tube Axial Fans and Mancoolers are stocked
for immediate delivery.
- Powder coated Tubeaxial Casing ensures excellent asthetics.
- We offer good quality Tube Axial Fans at competetive
Along with our standard heavy duty tube axial fans,
we also manufacture
axial fans for special application such as at high temperature and
with Stainless Steel / Fiberglass Construction.
of industrial radial ventilators, fan wheels, blower impellers,
stainless steel ventilators, combustion pressure blowers, high
temperature industrial ventilators, material handling blower fnas,
paddle radial ventilators / fans, high temperature oven ventilators,
compact blowers, blowoff fans blowers, blower blade impellers, SST
blowers & fans, wall exhaust blowers, duct ventilators, roof / wall
supply ventilators, industrial high pressure ventilators, stainless
ventilators, explosion-proof fans, replacement ventilators.
conditioning can often become too large of an expense for industrial
areas, but the good news is that an industrial fan can bring some much
needed relief in this case. Industrial electric fans can be quite
helpful for places where heat stratification, dampness, and stagnant
air become frequent problems. Also, for high static pressure an
industrial fan is what you need. Also known as an industrial electric
blower, these units replace air as well by blowing out the old and
stagnant air for a wide area that otherwise would collect this air
without replenishing it in entirety. Industrial warehouses, especially
profit from these large units because the fans can support a higher CFM
rating without the vibrations of a smaller fan. Most electric
industrial fans have blades of a higher more durable construction,
usually consisting of some kind of metal. This allows the blades to
move more air at one time without all the force being applied to the
fan and making the motor work harder.